Va. Truck & Trailer Sales, Inc. was founded May 1, 1997. This company was founded on the belief that we, as a company, could deliver service beyond our customer's greatest expectations, accompanied with fair, competitive prices along with dedicated and honest personnel. We are indeed an exception to the rule in this industry.
All dealership personnel will treat every customer as a potential lifetime purchaser, communicating a professional image that embraces honesty and concern for customer wants and needs.
- Customer courteously acknowledged within three minutes of arrival and advised that a Sales Consultant is available upon request.
- Advisory relationships established by knowledgeable Sales Consultant who listens to customers, identifies needs and ensures needs are met.
- Test drive offered to all customers.
- Pleasant, non-pressured purchase experience and thorough explanation provided by the Sales Consultant, sales management and F&I personnel.
- Using checklist, Sales Consultant delivers vehicle in perfect condition when promised.
- Customer contacted by Sales Consultant within one week after delivery to ensure total satisfaction.
- Appointment available within one day of customer's requested service day.
- Write-up begins within four minutes of arrival.
- Service needs courteously identified accurately recorded on Repair Order and verified with customer.
- Vehicle serviced right on the first visit.
- Service status provided within one minute of inquiry.
- Vehicle ready at agreed upon time.
- Thorough explanation of work done, coverage and charges.